Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year.  I lead a very private and reserved life outside of Flickr, so Halloween allows me to be a little more risque.  I love Flickr for exactly the same reason!  So anyway, I actually wore my "Kat" costume to a party on Saturday.  If you haven't seen me in it yet, go visit my Flickr set here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/katj2day/sets/72157624376051049/
Thankfully, I wasn't the only under-dressed girl that showed up.  There was a french maid that made me feel a little more comfortable.  = )  We had a great time drinking and socializing.  There was a flapper that got a little too drunk and passed out early, but there weren't any incidents.  I even did a little karaoke!  Did any of you go to a Halloween party?  Did you dress up?  I want to hear about it and see your costume!  Please join Flickr if you aren't already on there and be my friend!  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment